Monday, May 14, 2007

i've been spoiled...yet again by dear hubby with this...



just as i wished for it the night before..then the next day, bam! i got it! i truly don't deserve this...considering how my gifts to him are always, almost never at par with anything he got for me..i thank you God for giving me a husband who likes to spoil me silly with lotsa love, bling2 and more bling2..alhamdulillah..man, i really gotta think of some nicer things to give him for birthdays, father's day, anniversary..etc..

on another note, spent mother's day at KLCC watching spidey, lunch and a bit of shopping for the two mothers (my mom and mom-in-law). then went home, just to freshen up a little before we headed out (again!) to bangsar village with kids and whole family.

alrighty then! catch ya later!

5 Comments:

Blogger My So-Called Life said...

Nice one!! I've given up on hoping of being spoilt! I do that for myself now :-P

So definitely thank your lucky stars! I shall now just bid my time and claim for that ring I've kivd in habib...muahahaha!!

9:43 AM  
Blogger DebtSurvivor said...

Niiiiiceeee!!!! I wish my hubby got me something even tho Im no mum yet...But I do have 2 kitties tho...Doest that count? hehe

4:21 PM  
Blogger Zetty said...

happy mother's day to you!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Leilanie said...

wah......
wonder what else he'll shower you with.....

You're blessed, Fara.
:)

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have to agree with the others on all account... it is NIIICCEEE!! and u're certainly blessed with a wonderful hubby.... is he into spoiling friends of yours also?? hehehe....

Anyway, a belated Mother's Day 2 u.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home