Tuesday, April 03, 2007

6 weird things..

I've been tagged..and it's not one of those things that i'm really proud to write about..hehe..who would? i mean would you want the whole world to know about your so-called secrets?? but i guess i don't really have a choice and have to spill the beans..so here goes..

6 weird things about me:

1. Hmm..let me just say that these are not in any particular order..i'll just write whatever pops in my mind..and the first one would be..I can't eat raw bananas but i can eat em when something has been done to them, like fried, or in the form of pengat, lepat, etc...i just can't eat 'em raw, or they will get stuck in my throat and i might choke. i've discovered this disability to eat raw bananas since i was quite young...swallowing it would result in choking, and chewing it would be worst..so, there, the first peculiar thing about me.

2. I can make really weird looking faces and i don't mean those kiddy-funny looking faces..i mean really crazy looking faces..and this people, is only reserved for the privileged. i.e, my hubby and kids. =). I normally add a dance too when there's music in the background.

3. The third one is a little morbid...I feel that i'll die young from some kind of illness, and not get to live a long life. i don't know why, maybe it's because i'm a melodramatic type of person..but i hope it's just a mindless thought and that i will actually live a long healthy life with hubby and kids, inshaAllah.

4. I can eat like a pig when i'm sick. Yeah, unlike most people who tend to lose their appetite when they are not well, yours truly here can eat and eat and eat..until there's no tomorrow..i don't know..my stomach just feels empty, even right after a meal..now don't you think that's weird??

5. I swear only when i'm alone. i'm not the type of person who swears a whole lot, especially never in front of other people..but when i'm alone, and the situation forces some kind of agitation in me, then, low and behold, sometimes i'm also quite amazed at what i'm capable of (swearing) hahaha..

6. One more...gosh i' can't think of another one...I like to pretend i'm on the phone if/when i don't want to get disturbed/noticed..hahah..i know this is lame..but it works all the time! especially when i keep my head down and pretend i'm yakking away with the 'person' on the other line..

so there..6 of my strangest behaviors..so this just proves that i'm not all that normal huh?? but aren't we all?

Whoever feels like being tagged and wanna share your peculiarities with the rest of us, feel free to write them in your own blog. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger DebtSurvivor said...

really?? Bananas?? I never knew... :) And about the weird faces, I was hoping you would put a foto in as well, so we can all have a look....kekekek

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home