Wednesday, April 25, 2007

How Often

My friend Eve has asked me to do this tag..So here's my "how often" list...


1) How often do you shower?
Twice daily

2) How often do you make up your bed?
Maid does this. But whenever i feel like it, I'll sure make sure I do it immaculately!

3) How often do you wash your car?
Never - we send our cars to the car wash for 5 bucks a piece

4) How often do you sweep/mop the floors?
That's what we pay the maids for...

5) How often do you shower your pets?
don't have any

6) How often do you see the dentist?
twice a year

7) How often do you buy perfume?
My perfume never finishes. But when I do get tired of using the same one, I'll try looking for new ones..probably once every two years..

8) How often do you go for manicure & pedicure?
hardly..I think they're quite a waste of my money since I can only have them painted when I don't have to pray...so why bother?? yeah, i know i don't have to get them painted, but what's a manicure/pedicure without any color on your nails!

9) How often do you go to a spa?
I wish more often, but unfortunately my purse won't allow it..

10) How often do you go shopping?
for food, pretty often..for clothes, probably once a month..for make-up, once a year...

11) How often do you travel out of your country?
2- 3 times a year

12) How often do you have sex?
Haha...you really think i'd share this information on the web? or with anyone for that matter?

To Leilanie, Zetty, Noresh, K Dillz, Arnie ( i know u have tonnes of time!!), please, if you don't mind...do this tag for me??

3 Comments:

Blogger My So-Called Life said...

I used to think the same way abt manicure and pedicure. What's the use if you don't color? But somehow I gotten hook to just normal pedicure...with the buffing and all...my toe nails look so immaculate and shiny...and now I am just so hooked. My feet look so well maintained when I wear open toed shoes..which is all the time :-)

12:17 AM  
Blogger Myra said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Leilanie said...

Of course we have a lot of time in our hands to do such things for our friends.
:)

Will do it within the next few days.
come and check, OK.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home