Saturday, May 05, 2007

blast from the past

i'm supposed to be studying for my GRE now...but i'm wayyy to engrossed looking at old pictures..and i can't help but notice the evolution of my body. from small to big..then medium...then big again..then smaller..but never really could i go back to my size when i was in my undergrad days..*sigh*...but honestly, i only weigh an extra 5 kgs from what i used to weigh...but 5kgs can make a hell lot of difference, especially when they are not at the right places...anyway, in case you are anticipating pictures of me of different sizes, you can just forget about it. coz i ain't putting a picture of a fat ass me here on my glorified blog. hahahah..but i will put up some interesting pictures that kinda have some story behind it..

like this rose for instance..

was given to me by dear hubby while strolling at the Las Ramblas, Barcelona....i thought it as the most perfect rose ever, with its petals so curvy and fragile, yet so intact..

or this one...


it's taken at the pebble beach in Monte Carlo...it was really hot, and since we didn't bring any swimsuit, i think we were the only ones fully dressed at the beach sunbathing!

have u ever seen an octopus up close and personal? is it called an octopus because it has 8 legs?? well count again..


or this one...a perfect day in San Francisco...near the fisherman's wharf..during my previous visits here, it was somewhat rushed..and i never really got to roam around this area..and last feb, i managed to do that. I like SF..and if i could get into a school which is close to this place, then...it'll be awesome...May Allah grant me my wish..Aamin..

1 Comments:

Blogger Yan said...

Alaa Fara! Letak ah gambar tuh, letak ah! heheh..beautiful pictures tho, esp the rose! aaaaaah so romantic! ;)

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home