Thursday, May 24, 2007

old habits die hard

i have a few habits..some started a long time ago and some, pretty new.

one old one is biting straws. the moment i drink anything with a straw, i will definitely start chewing it until it flattens and you will only see a line and no hole. another one is picking up or rather trying out other peoples' food when i have my own. haha when i first started to know my hubby, he was a quite ticked off with this habit of mine. but now he's quite ok with it. hehe..and another one is i have the tendency to listen to the same song over and over again when i am in love with a certain song.

ok i'm bored now....i'm just so feeling so malas right now to do any work. so what else to do right? then blogging. except for yours truly, there isn't a single soul in the office coz everyone is either out on a course or out attending some seminar or just plain AWOL. so here i am blasting my speakers off with Samson's Bukan Diriku for the milionth time. I need to get a life. I know. But i'm also feelin a little under the weather which forces me to forget about my intention to AWOL myself to get a little R&R at Jusco for either a haircut/wash or facial..but the thought of picking up my heavy ass and driving in the hot hot day is just something i do not wish to endure.

there are a few things i have to do now that's work-related. like boring editing work which i'll get to later..and ohhh shaitsss...thank God i stayed back in the office instead of gallavanting to Jusco...I just remembered i have a 4.45pm meeting today! Phew...so that means i have about an hour more to do whatever..

my grad school application has not really taken its full speed as the deadline is still pretty far away (dec / jan). but i have my statement of purpose ready! yeay! and i managed to coerce 2 people to be my referee! hihi..now i just need one more person to testify that i am this and that and butter me up nicely so they can accept me into their grad school!

but of course, i have to score that GRE next month or else..it'll be crap for me. huuuuhhuu if only i could start my Ph.D. like right now and not be bothered with all the entrance issues...if only life was that easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home