Friday, January 12, 2007

it's only the first week of the year, and the worst couldn't have happened...again..yup..our maid decided to pack her stuff on a friday, and left. and again, the chronology of the events seemed all too familiar. Friday, 11.30-ish in the morning..this time it was my daughter who was left home..alone..while my son was just coming back from school, and that's when the escapade was realized. i felt like crying, but then again, why should i cry if my maid ran away? i should be crying if she took my child away or did something to hurt her..so, what do i feel? at first i felt terrified, coz the first thing my head asks "Where is my baby?" and when i knew my baby is home, i was a little relieved...but is she alright? has she been crying the whole time the maid left her? alhamdulillah, she is fine, she was sound asleep when the maid left. she picked the time when my baby takes her morning nap.

but really, what kind of a person leaves a 10-month old baby all alone in the house? i can't even step out of my gate for 5 minutes knowing either one of my kids is in the house. and even if i do at the time when i have to

3 Comments:

Blogger DebtSurvivor said...

Sorry to hear that babes. I hope your agent will replace you with a new maid. And I pray that you will get a better maid after this. *Hugs*

3:22 PM  
Blogger Zetty said...

cerita horror maid memang sadis la. maybe it's time to install CCTV in the house when u get ur new maid.

6:30 PM  
Blogger nadya.s said...

oh my, i lama tak visit ur blog.. sorry to hear the horrifiying (betul ke spelling?) news..

twice dah nih..aiyo.

take care. glad to know ur baby is okay.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home