Friday, February 24, 2006

anxiously waiting

No people, i have not given birth yet...in case some of you are wondering the reason for my absence in this cyberspace. I wish i had given birth already though. This anxiety is making myself and my husband feel very impatient and restless. He thinks i've been pregnant too long. I think so too. Aaaa...the excitement of waiting for our second child..it's quite different from the first one..Last time, we were pretty patient and didn't mind the wait at all...and when the time finally came, everything feel into the right places. Now, i'm thinking of all the possibilities of how the baby is going to arrive. Will i get a show? Will my water bag break? or Will i get my contractions without having any signs that i am about to go into labor? What if i suddenly get contractions while driving? or in the middle of the night when i'm sound asleep? questions questions questions...let's count how many more days to expected due date (7th March) : 10 more days!!! aaaaaaaaaaaa....could it be this weekend?? :)

5 Comments:

Blogger dillazag said...

Fara,

Kak Dilla here. Induce aje like I did.. (twice) heh heh heh

Tak anxious langsung coz I know exactly when to come to the hospital. :)

10:03 AM  
Blogger fara-k said...

hi kak dilla!
Thought of doing that..but takut laa..i guess we will go au naturale. btw, your babies are such cutesies!! :)

10:26 AM  
Blogger Hsiu Pin said...

Hey Fara, I'm so excited for u as well... all the best!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Leilanie said...

Fara,
I've been checking your blog like 3 x a day.............
No new post, could mean that you've given birth.....
New post could also mean you've given birth.

I am anxiously waiting, too.

11:42 AM  
Blogger fara-k said...

Pin, wish me luck! and will let u know once the package has arrived! :)

Lanie, tell me about it!! i wasn't that anxious the first time! anyway, hope all will be fine, inshaAllah.

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home