Monday, January 16, 2006

jom minum teh!

i've been wanting to make ondeh-ondeh (a.k.a buah melaka) for quite a while now and have been postponing it...and when i wanted to make it, i realized that i didn't have the right flour. (supposed to have glutinous flour but i had rice flour instead) so, had to wait another day to get that flour. but the day finally came when i managed to make my ondeh-ondeh..and what better to spend an afternoon than to spend it with my honey bunny...nazim :)

hmmm..what did mommy make for tea today??
first we open the tudung saji
ohh..ondeh-ondeh.my favorite (no lah.my first time trying it)
a sip of tea...
it's good mommy!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm, yeah, this is the time to cherish his growing up years. While your teh is still appealing to him. A few years gonna past, and he'll grow old like me and soon he'll be wanting Starbucks and Tiramisu only, and dont want mom to be around:)

11:08 AM  
Blogger fara-k said...

Joey: Heh..i dread that day to come. but until then..he is still mommy's little angel and will be mommy's handbag wherever mommy goes. :) nyeh nyeh nyeh..

11:45 AM  
Blogger DebtSurvivor said...

Yum yum...looks good...I wish I enjoy cooking as much as you do! Hehe

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home