Thursday, January 26, 2006

what's in my bag?

i caught this bug after reading leilanie's blog and i thought what a fun thing to do! so i couldn't resist it and started to empty my handbag :). so here are the things in my bag...


clockwise from left: my 2006 planner, my sony camera, a bottle of my vitamins and calcium pills, my compact powder (which i only use when i feel that my face look awfully tired), used tissues and receipts (which i am too lazy to throw out), 2 lipsticks (one light shade, and one dark), small bottle of minyak cap kapak (it's been really handy), a pen, my thumbdrive, my wallet, my car keys, strepsils and fruitella (to get my son to behave whenever we go out) and last but not least, a watch, for i sometimes tend to take it off my wrist. So there you have it! what's in your bag?

3 Comments:

Blogger Leilanie said...

Is that Fruitella, I see.........

hee hee.
sweet tooth, ehh?

9:07 AM  
Blogger DebtSurvivor said...

typical technical person...a thumbdrive...hehehe

3:46 PM  
Blogger fara-k said...

Leilanie, the fruitella is more intended for the son, it really works if i want him to behave. hahaha..

Eve, i bet u have one in your bag too! :)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home