Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy V Day

we have not been doing anything special for valentine's day since....ages...partly because well, the roses' prices hike up like crazy on this particular day, and what's the biggie anyway? another reason is my husband tends to forget about it anyway, so over the years, i've gotten used to not making it such a big deal. i think we only exchanged gifts and cards for valentine's during the first two years of our relationship...and then..i think there were other days that seemed even more than valentine's day for us. back in the US, the roses are so cheap, and i remember buying dozens of roses for myself just because i like the colors and the smell and i would dry them up upside down. here..oh...forget about buying roses...

i just have one question in my mind now: when is this baby coming out???? according to schedule, her estimated time of delivery (ETD) is 7th March, which means, i have about 21 more days. my first born arrived a week early. could history repeat itself? if it does, then i have 2 more weeks left. of late, i have caught myself walking really really slowly because sometimes the pain just abruptly comes at the lower right rise of my belly. and i've also gotten the braxton hicks quite frequently nowadays.

ok people, have a nice valentine's dinner ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger NORA ANSHAR said...

hie fara! i don't know if u still remember me. it's noresh. i used to go to purdue and an ex tm scholar.

anyway, it's been really great bumping into you again. i think the last time we bumped into each other was in pj at the mini market at jln cantek, remember?

congrats on the forthcoming baby. take care ya!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Leilanie said...

Dear Fara,
if history repeats itself, then, I hope the baby and I will share the same birth-date (birthday?).

Happy V Day to you!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Zetty said...

I used to do the same roses-ritual when i was in Philly too! Sometimes the subject changed to daffodils (of course yg ni tak boleh kering kan hehe) and tulips.

*sigh*

Ahh, a Pisces baby. My zodiac baby. And I see Leilanie's too hehe.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home