Tuesday, April 08, 2008

when there is no more silver lining in the cloud

Hello people..

Excuse me for my long silence...I've had a lot of things going on in my life..some of which I am still unhappy about..in fact, i've been bombed with a string a bad news that it came to a point where I felt there is just nothing else to look forward to in life..But thank God, there's my children..and my hubby...who are they people i yearn for especially in times of trouble. Let's just put this way...i could really use some good news because all of these sadness and disappointments are just too blrghhh..

which brings me to ask why are some people are just plain evil? oh well..what's the point..at the end of the day, justice will prevail..

anyway, don't have must to write about now..life basically sucks right now..will write again when there's something (good) to write about. until then, toodles!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Handicapped with a lack of info on what you're going through, all I can say is hang in there... Terribly cliche, but I reckon a virtual "reach" like that can help a little :).

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something to cheer you up...
Let Renaldo bring in the light!

6:44 PM  
Blogger ainnie ahmad said...

I know exactly how u feel... perhaps my streak of bad incidents is even worst... all i can share is that, u cannot go any lower then rock bottom... so from here i'm pretty sure the only way things r gonna be heading is up... so keep the faith and the silver lining will return.. shining even brighter... life may be cruel at times, but i believe GOD is not... there're reasons why things happens the way they do.. mysteriously.. so look up ahead cos soon it'll be ur turn on cloud nine...

5:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why are people so evil? Maybe they are not evil lah, they just have their own problems that they don't know how to deal with. I suggest, why don't you check if there is a baseball bat at their rear end. Kalau ader, you got your answer lah....:) Atleast that's what i tell people who are evil to me. so that i can help them pulling out the baseball bat for them...

2:02 AM  
Blogger Amz said...

fara dear, what does not kill us makes us stronger. that being said, aku 100% agreed, life sucks!! am feeling +- the same at my end also. keep holding on..

1:52 PM  
Blogger DebtSurvivor said...

Hi dear...

ive only just read this post. I hope the downtime has passed. You're a strong babe. You've always been. hugs. xox

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home