Thursday, February 07, 2008

I've been tagged...

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


List eight (8) random facts about myself:
Ok before i start, I'm not sure if the content of the following 8 facts about me should be kept at a PG13 rating or beyond...so i guess i'll just write whatever pops into mind!!! ;)
1. i have a thing for green things...most of the things i buy would be in green. except i have yet to own a pair of green bra! haha that would be a first.

2. my teeth seriously needs BrightSmile treatment...this is what u get from being a coffee addict..all those stains need more than just regular brushing..

3. again..it's about my teeth...i've been wanting to wear braces since forever but kept getting denied by the orthodontists who claimed that my teeth are perfectly fine where they are and should not be subjected to any tampering or the like. i guess i have also pretty much gave up that idea since i'm already in my 30s...and don't think my teeth will move around too much from now on...

4. my vision is deteriorating...so much for having perfect vision in my younger days..nowadays, i'm squinting my eyes when i've done a tad too much reading..and also whilst driving at night..*sigh*...getting old

5. i had my appendix removed when i was 10. left a tiny little scar..

6. i once shaved my head like GI Jane...just for kicks..ironically, it was during that hedious hairstyle period that my husband (my bf then) asked me to be his gf...

7. i've never taken contraceptive pills....ever...

8. I've always wanted to be a dancer...

1 Comments:

Blogger Yan said...

What??? You SOO don't need braces lah!! memang patut le dr tak bagik pakai! :p

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home