Monday, February 11, 2008

meet me, the procrastinator

what is with me...i'm feeling so blrgghh at the moment..why can't i concentrate with what i intended to do earlier during the day? is it because i am experiencing a rather low morale a.k.a unmotivated...during the day, i would be all pyched up to get things all in order and done with, but as the day passes by, i'm moving at around 30km/hr which is really pathetic..gosh what's happening to me?? there's just no desire for me to get work done..FAST!!!! i also have the internet to partly blame for my sluggishness.

anyhow, i am going to do something about it...starting from hahahah..tonight? i'll try...perhaps tomorrow..what's slowing me down? maybe the fact that i am playing the guessing game..of my fate...of where i'll be by the end of this year...this wait is a bugging factor that's making me all procrastinat-ish....but i shouldn't be like this...i have to prove that each day matters..so that's why i'm going to start (yeah keep on emphasizing that and i'll still not start anywhere)

ok...i do have a list of things to do..i just have to put them in the right order, and avoid to try and do ALL at once..first on the list: start writing that freaking article i've been meaning to write for that particular conference i'm yearning to go!!!! i think i'll just leave it at that..and then think about the other things in my list...

ohhh on another note...my baby boy (not so baby anymore) will be 4 in a couple of days..and i've just baked a cake for him to bring to school...and the smell....my God...i never knew i could bake so well.. hihihi...good night folks...i'm trying to make something outta myself now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home