Friday, December 21, 2007

an unmotivated worker's lament

i only go to coffee bean for two reasons: to accompany my husband for his caramel machiatto or the like, or by myself when i have a lot in my mind and just need some time to pause and reflect. today i went to coffee bean for the latter reason. today i sat there while sipping my mocha latte (that's the only thing i'd order whenever i go there, even after going thru the list of menu a few times...i know..i'm so not adventurous). anyway, as i was saying, today i was reflecting on my work...well, to be more precise..my working environment..things are looking rather cloudy at the moment and i wish the situation will get better...even though i don't really have much confidence with that happening. i know i'm talking in circles..haha...let's just say that now i can really relate to the phrase "you can't trust anyone but yourself". someone i know who is wise and look up to gave me a very worthy advise which i think will help me get through this. but i also am sticking to a few other advise like "what goes around, comes around...and if you can't beat em, join them!" :p

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, what goes around does comes around, and I dont trust others as well. People can be so complex sometimes, I don't understand what motivates people into behaving in such a way in the work place.

10:15 AM  
Blogger DebtSurvivor said...

chin up babes!!!! may 2008 be a better year for all of us!!!

10:58 PM  
Blogger ainnie ahmad said...

I too am a firm believer of what goes around comes around and also that things happen for a reason... though I fail to see the logic of those reasonings most of the time... and that ofcourse if i can actually identify the reason in the first place.... Anyway, heads up, pretty sure the clouds will clear in a bit... meantime, either carry an umbrella or wear an all-weather-proof jacket just in case... (i'm one of them pessimist who prepare for the worst and get comforted when things turn out okay..)

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVE..

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home