Wednesday, January 02, 2008

happy nu yaaa!

Hello...

well, it's already coming to the third day of the new year everyone...mine started with a minor hiccup...but let's not get into details..i'm just trying to forget about it..and create new memories...i'm back at work today, and needless to say, my initial intention to start doing some serious work was successfully shattered by the persistently annoying human being in the face of this earth. i wonder if there is any ounce of intelligence in his tiny tiny brain..anyway, thank you to those who dropped by my blog and gave me words of encouragement. at least i know i'm not alone =) thanks guys! that's right, i'm keeping my chins up..hopefully, things will look a little better in a few weeks... and dude...when are u going to learn to speak more effectively???!

oh yeahhh..my new year getaway to the land of cik siti wan kembang was absolutely wonderful...and it is indeed my kinda place to shop...i was naturally mesmerized with all the colorful batik stuff and tudung and the local food like nasi kerabu, nasi dagang, laksam, akok, ketupat palas..and lots more....here are some pictures...( i really need to study now for my class tomorrow, hence the short-cut)
laksam...one of my favorite kelantanese dishes

this was the lala which was just ok lah..


this was the kerabu kaki (ayam)...not really my kind of kerabu

and of course..the yummy and easy to make, nasi kerabu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home