Monday, February 11, 2008

i'm so bloody pissed off with the weird way the pc sometimes behaves. i was working on a paper for about an hour (just as i finished my earlier post and getting all rajin, only to be bogged down again..with this stupid virus maybe..) when there it was, a window just popped out of nowhere telling me that i can't save my document and then followed by a bunch of other annoying error windows which finally left me with my jaws almost touching the floor..and before i knew it, my work has been saved under "rescued document" in text format. and when i try to open this file, i'm just even more annoyed by the string of ???????????????????? replacing the beautifully constructed sentences which i've poured my sweat for the past hour. WTF?!!! ok, anyone please help me retrieve this file or witness me go crazy....because i think i will lose my edge if i don't get anything done soon!!!! HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leilanie said...

ai yai yai.
It sucks, doesn't it when such things happen.

Better luck, next time, is all I can say!
Take a break, have a kit-kat.
:)

P/s :
A cup of warm thick Milo (no sugar) but thick, will do, too.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Girl your computer just need some tlc.

Well, its ok, they say practice makes perfect...so, you can reconstruct the words again...and it will probably be a new arrangement of artistic beauty surpassing the first one...and yea...have a kit-kat.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Amz said...

fara, i know, my comp sucks too! urrggh.. sabar je lah kan?

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home