Wednesday, August 30, 2006

selamat hari merdeka!

tonight when most malaysians are crowding at their nearest place of merdeka celebration, waving the flags in the hands frantically, shouting 'merdeka! merdeka! merdeka!', i am really looking forward to get some rest and recover from the tiredness of an emotionally draining week...and replenish those lost energy for my upcoming trip with hubby.

checklist for my weekend getaway:
1. change money - not done
2. get my phone to roam - done
3. get ALL medications needed for the kids - not done
4. pack my bags - done
5. tonnes more...but right now my stomach doesn't feel so good. and i just feel like going to sleep now.

hope my weekend will be filled with lotsa sleep and just chillin out. for now, i have neither the energy nor the right state of mind to be doing any work in the office :) heheh..

2 Comments:

Blogger Zetty said...

hi puan..
here is the cabbie number:

628123916118

His name is Pak Yudha. Just mention my name when u contact him ok. Have fun!

3:22 PM  
Blogger DebtSurvivor said...

How was your holiday?? Do you remember Aliza? She went to Bandung too for Merdeka break...(you went to Bandung or Bali?? err, now im confused...hehe

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home