Friday, August 04, 2006

In search for my husband's MyKad

The thought of turning my house upside down in search for my hubby's MyKad is quite daunting. but it's inevitable. my son has once again done the honors of "rearranging" his wallet and took out all the cards in it. now all of the cards have been put back in the wallet except the MyKad which is still missing. Hmm...i really don't like looking for things which i hardly knew its existence.

I'm now sitting in the office on a long friday lunch, since i'm too lazy to go out with my not-so-cooperative clogs. why did i have to wear these clogs, i don't know..maybe coz they match my clothes..but let me tell you this, these clogs were the reason me and my baby slipped off the floor, while trying to come down from my hubby's 4x4 and it's not a pretty sight. so i just hope with this wet condition outside today, history will not repeat itself.
On another note, my lunch was pathetic. i went down to get something and there was spaghetti, so i tapau-ed it and brought it back to my room. Big Mistake. The spaghetti permeates some kind of belacan smell...you know how Malaysians like to Malaysianize certain western dishes? Oh gosh, why can't they just let it be the way it's supposed to be? what a waste..well not really, i ate it all, since i was bloody hungry...luckily i bought some other kuihs. Now the taste of the belacanized spaghetti has been neutralized with some kuih bom, and pulut panggang. but i can still smell the smelly spaghetti....ok time to chuck it out of the office...hang on!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zetty said...

menangis Italians bau spaghetti tu kehkehkeh.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Leilanie said...

could it be the parmesan?
sebab it does smell like belacan, too.
:)

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home