Monday, July 17, 2006

just another manic monday

the day started off pretty swiftly but calmly for me as i hugged hubby before he left for work and me having ample time to get ready for work myself. on normal days, i don't normally have the time to bath my son for his school, but today, was an exception. and it didn't take me very long to get him dressed either. so my morning was going on quite smoothly until...i wanted to lock the house but there were no house keys to be found!! (again, i suspected my hubby has once again, taken my copy of the house keys and his is in his car all this while) there is a tendency for him to take whatever copy that is on the table just beside the door, and leaves me with nothing to lock the house, and this, has happened too many times...and every time it happens, i'd go crazy!! same goes if either one of the keys gets lost..i'd go crazy too. anyway, so that was the start of how my morning got a little havoc..and then there was nazim, who likes to get into the car by himself and play with the steering wheel. and this morning, as he was doing that, i was still looking high and low for the house keys, even though i'm very sure that it's nowhere in the house (gotta give a try). so, then suddenly nazim came out of the car crying, and i saw blood in his mouth (not too much, thank God) and i suspected it might've come from him accidentally bumping his mouth on the steering wheel. so by then, nazim could not stop crying and wanted to be picked up and consoled..and me, still feeling quite agitated at the thought of the missing keys (missing because hubby said he only took one set of keys..but he didn't confirm if the other set is in his car or not). so, my plan to arrive in the office by 8.15 was far-fetched at this point, as i had to send nazim to school myself....(at this point of time, i was interrupted by a colleague at work annoucing that Siti and Dato' K have finally admitted that they are getting married in a press conference)...so now i have nothing more to write (not because of the news...but because my train of thought has been distracted and i am too lazy to gather them again) so, thank you, and please drop by again, another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home