Thursday, July 13, 2006

a quickie

now don't start thinking funny here...it's not that kind of quickie..

i have 15 minutes before i have to drive to class (yeah, not walk...since the class is 30 mins away from my office!) good thing they let us claim for the mileage.
anyway, just had my bowl of soto for breakfast, but i kinda feel my stomach churning. i hope it's not going to be trouble. my whole body kinda aches today. probably because i was tired the day before. Thank God tomorrow is Friday, and then the weekend! aaaaahh...this waking up at 7am routine is pretty tiring...and has made me pretty much like a robot. leave the house by 8, get back home by 5.30pm...i guess that's not too bad compared to KL people where getting home by 7pm is quite the norm! *count my blessings* :)

anyway, gotta go now!! See ya...

1 Comments:

Blogger DebtSurvivor said...

just a quick question, where are u teaching now??

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home