Thursday, December 29, 2005

my favorite mee goreng mamak

there is a little stall near my office and the mamak there makes the best mee goreng. all i have to do is drive my car near his stall and wind down the mirror and order..."mee goreng 2!" (with my fingers indicating 2 like the peace sign) and wait for like 5-7 minutes...which i will spend smsing to people or talk on the phone or just look around outside of my car..and the mamak will walk to my car and hand me my two packets of mee goreng...heee heee..good customer service eh?? mee goreng mamak drive thru, sort of...



and voila!!! sometimes i can't even wait to get home to eat this..

1 Comments:

Blogger hAni said...

waahh....you have a great passion for food kan? and you make everything sound & look so delicious. you should bukak your own restaurant.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home