Friday, March 03, 2006

dude where's my car?

feeling very pissed off with a certain Ce**om branch manager and its staff, i dashed out of the branch walking towards my car. i pressed the the remote and heard it unlocked my car. so i grabbed the door handle to open the door but it didn't! aik?! i know i parked it in front of this indonesian restaurant because i remember seeing someone having a nice cup of teh tarik when i first parked the car and i had wanted to have a nice cup of teh tarik myself after that (sempat lagi plan nak minum lepas tu). then i looked around..eh..this is where i parked my car lah!!! but why can't i open the damn door?! hmm...so i walked around the car and then up and down a few cars next to it...and realized....i tried to open the wrong car....ooops...heheheh..i tried not to look at the people having breakfast outside of the indonesian restaurant because i know they must've seen the whole thing..hahahahha..so when i get into my car all i could say was..."aaaaaaaa malunyaaaaa"

the thing is, the only thing that drew me to that car was because it was the same color as my car and not even the same make!!

1 Comments:

Blogger CarolinaGirl said...

I ran across your blog and I had to laugh at this post!. I cannot tell you how many times that has happened to me. I have tried (not intentionally) to get into the car that I thought was mine before. But, it wasn't. I had the same thought "Dude where is my car?!" I love your blog!.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home