Saturday, December 23, 2006

bowing out from 2006

just another week to go and we'll all be welcoming the new year! 2006 has certainly passed by like a lightning for me. started this new job in the middle of the year and now..it's already the last week of December?! where did the time go?? am quite psyched about the new year and all. hmm..i have so many things in mind that i wanna do..i just have to plan it all out nicely..among others, have to start looking for a school to apply for my PhD, start to get some things going for my research (this one's quite a drag), get the business going as well, write more articles and build my publication portfolio (aahh..dreams..which i hope will materialize)

anyway, i so wanna watch CINTA...but my hubby will not budge from his no-watching-malay-movie-at-the-cinema policy. hahaha..haii..kena tunggu vcd keluar la ni..in the mean time, i have the OST to imagine how the story is like. ;p

Nazim has been picking up quite a few things from school ever since he's been going for 5 days a week (we used to send him for only 3 day week). among others, he came back singing "jingle bells", and saying "merry christmas!" and...some other english expressions which left me quite in awe...kids do say the darnest things..

Aishah...she's starting to walk already and managed to take 4-5 steps these past few days. what an achievement!

i'm enjoying my days off from work..just yesterday, i pampered myself with a facial, the usual threading ritual, and for the first time, waxed my legs! i think i'm going to make the latter my monthly ritual..it's kinda nice..leaves my skin soft and silky. :)

take care people and happy holidays!

latest pictures of my two gems taken by their uncle

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cantik mata Aisyah, bulat! And yes, you should encourage Nazim to share what he learns at school... boleh check sama apa yg cikgu dia ajar kat sekolah!

I pun dapat komen yg sama from my hubby, "buat apa pegi tengok movie CINTA tu? tunggu CD keluar je"... boring!!

Happy new year to your too and selamat hari raya haji...

12:10 PM  
Blogger Zetty said...

nazim nampak hensem la. cute jek pose dia belek jam.

happy new year to u!

12:27 PM  
Blogger nadya.s said...

how time flies... besar2 tdah ur babiess..

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home