Thursday, May 04, 2006

Adrenalin rush

wooooo...talk about adrenalin rush...MI3 memang best giler..with the face masks, nice gadgets, and country-hopping... aaa..i love the thrill! i think i want to watch it again...on DVD la of course..so that i can replay the parts that was too quick to catch at the cinema..but wowwww!!! best gile laaa...went to watch another movie over the last weekend. movie was called "Failure to launch"....rather slow and predictable...and i find SJP kinda boring. anyway, it's three more weeks till my bandung trip and i'm really excited!! :))

here's a tag by zetty, the cool chic.


HOW MANY SCHOOLS DID YOU GO TO?
LOTS!! mainly because i grew up in the military. Let's see...here they are in chronological order.

1. Sekolah Kebangsaan Klang Gate: Std 1
2. SRK Taman Melawati: Std 2 and 3
3. SRK Assunta 1: Std 4
4. SRK St. Agnes, Kota Kinabalu Sabah: Std 5 and 6
5. SBPS KK, Sabah: Form 1
6. Campbell High School, Canberra, Australia: Form 2
7. SM Assunta, PJ: Form 3,4,5

WAS I THE STUDIOUS NERD OR THE LAST MINUTE HERO?
I have to say, i was the former....but that changed in college..where there was more to life than just books..hehehe..

WAS I THE TAIKO OR TEACHER'S PET?
I guess i was a bit of both. For subjects that were interesting, i had good relations with the teachers..but for some..aighhh..

BEST 2 SUBJECTS
Has to be Add Math and Chemistry!


TEACHERS THAT I REMEMBER MOST (FOR VARIOUS REASONS)
1. Miss Jaya (my add maths teacher): She was quite young when she taught us in form 4 and 5. She braids her long long hair everyday to school and has a very white set of teeth. I like her because she writes very clearly on the chalkboard (her writing is so round and big) and also because she was nice to me :) I enjoyed her class very much.

2. My home science teacher in Australia. Why i remember her? She taught us how to make Pigs in a Blanket...

3. Mr. Chew (my physics teacher): He was the only guy teacher in my school, and sported the 70s look in the 90s. He would give little presents to those who did well in his class.


WHO DO I WANT TO TAG?

anybody who feels like it

6 Comments:

Blogger edyan7 said...

Hi!

Nice blog! Enjoy reading it... espcially the delivery entry. Thanks... byk sy belajar. I'm expecting next month. Will continue reading.

Btw, both your children are adorable!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Zetty said...

wahhh...banyaknya sekolah u! hehehe.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Leilanie said...

Hallo dear,

How's the mommy and the baby doing?

You sure did go to a lot of schools, ekk..... and a particular one caught my eyes!
SRK St. Agnes, Kota Kinabalu Sabah
I was there for my standard 1 & 2.
woo hoo.
Kiter ni alumni gang. kee kee kee

1:06 PM  
Blogger fara-k said...

Hi Edyan, thanks for dropping by :) Good luck with the delivery!!

Zet, yaa.memang banyak. it was fun though.

Leilanie, yeah, i thought i've read somewhere (probably friendster) u went to that school too. go St Agnes!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! my fav subjects were Add Math and Chemistry too!! hehe.. I was KISAS best student in both subjects. hehe... is that why I liked you back in redlands? hehehe :P

9:38 AM  
Blogger DebtSurvivor said...

I would say ALL the teachers in school LOVED u! :)

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home