Saturday, April 22, 2006

haadyai trip

My short trip to Haadyai a few weeks back was just what i needed. Even though i spent most of the time in the hotel room while hubby went to do his work, it was time well spent and I managed to get some rest. In the afternoons, we would take the tuk tuk and went to town for shopping and dinner. Here are some snapshots i took one afternoon. At the time we were there, the Songkran festival was approaching, hence the food stalls along street which would not be there on normal days.

The food look pretty interesting, but i didn't have the courage to buy any of them, except of course this nice cup of Thai iced tea...being the thirsty traveler, I had this drink almost everytime i bumped into it :) It is soo yummy!












1 Comments:

Blogger DebtSurvivor said...

I didnt have the courage to try the goreng goreng things in Bangkok too! Now I wish i tried..

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home