Friday, November 11, 2005

my wireless connection is up again!

what a nice surprise. after not trying to use my lap top at home and the wireless card for a few months now..it suddenly decided to cooperate tonight! which explains why i am blogging at this hour of the night. another reason is hubby is busy planning his intinerary for his upcoming travel (sans moi) on the other computer...plus, i am not that sleepy and i have read all my cooking books..(i need to get new ones..but they are so expensive...the nice ones that is) so i keep on reading the same ones..sometimes discovering recipes which i didn't really read thoroughly the first time.
anyway...i am counting the months till my new baby arrives...about 3 months or so..i have yet to get the infant car seat out from the store, get some new new born clothes..get my stuff packed for the hospital (this time i know what i really need) and i also bought some nice colored batiks to be warned during the confinement...unlike the typical chocolatey/boring colors i wore during my first confinement (which were mostly borrowed anyway)...
here are some things i look forward to when the baby arrives:
  1. 1. being able to walk at my normal pace (i am always panting now even though i walk very very slowly)
  2. being able to breath normally (i am having short breaths as the baby gets bigger)
  3. see if my second born looks more like me or my hubby
  4. try dieting (not too drastically if i am breastfeeding) and think of all the new clothes i'm going to make
  5. 2 months maternity leave!!! of course! :) yaaayy!
Not looking forward:
  1. my food intake restricted...(i.e. don't drink too much water, don't eat too much rice, you can only have this much food)..i will starve!!!
  2. how to deal with nazim: he sleeps with us on our bed now even though his cot is just beside it. when the new baby is here, i would prefer breastfeeding on my bed while lying down (it's really a good way to make the baby fall asleep and i can also sleep at the same time) but if all 4 of us are in bed, it would be too tight. how do i get nazim to sleep in his own bed??is it too late now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home