Thursday, September 29, 2005

a new home for my blabbering..

like my friend, joey, i, too, have decided to depart from the friendster blog for apparent reasons..one of which includes them notifying my friends that i've updated my blog (goshhh soo annoying)..so sorry people..if those "Fara has updated her blog" messages cluttered your mailbox. believe me, i was just as annoyed. so here i am in a new place...feels more free, i must say, and more convenient..
so, last night's amazing race was pretty exciting, wasn't it? watching it just gives me the adrinaline rush and i sometimes feel that me and amin could pull something like that too..yeahhh right..hahaha..no i mean, we work well together, and we are pretty smart people, but we may lack on the physical strength, given that neither of us workout regularly (not at all actually)...
anyhoooo..i gotta start marking those exam papers before i get tooo attached to the computer and then get a headache and then end up not marking any paper at all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home